* To aid the Jo’burg South communities by creating awareness of the effects of Substance Abuse.
* To cast a lasting focus on the vulnerability of children and the youth in the absence of a positive influence in their Community.
* To impress on the importance of an active participatory ethos among the youth in relation to the social ills surrounding them.
* To establish a relief & safety house/facility for children and the youth who have been affected by these social injustices.
* To create opportunities for the youth through skills development.
* To introduce diversion programmes.
* Within this period assessments will be done by social workers and medical professionals to determine the suited treatment or program for rehabilitation.
Phela Giving Back is the leading Non-Profit Organization bringing together all the community stakeholders and governmental departments to create a safe, healthy crime and drug free environment in the Booysens region for community members,youth and families.
This gallery contains 41 photos.
Founded in 2010, Phela Construction Services c.c. made an executive decision to spend about 40% of their profits on a community upliftment project. We started a feeding scheme in a very empoverished community located on the south of Johannesburg. We started feeding about 150 children, once a week. We were soon inundated with request from […]
A blog about Eldorado Park and its people
A fine WordPress.com site
Our Voice, Your Mouthpiece