* To aid the Jo’burg South communities by creating awareness of the effects of Substance Abuse.
* To cast a lasting focus on the vulnerability of children and the youth in the absence of a positive influence in their Community.
* To impress on the importance of an active participatory ethos among the youth in relation to the social ills surrounding them.
* To establish a relief & safety house/facility for children and the youth who have been affected by these social injustices.
* To create opportunities for the youth through skills development.
* To introduce diversion programmes.
* Within this period assessments will be done by social workers and medical professionals to determine the suited treatment or program for rehabilitation.